We run English courses throughout the year.
All levels are catered for:
You can study in a small group (maximum of 5 students) or individually. The hours required can be chosen by the student, although for intensive courses we recommend 3 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Students are always placed in a group of the same level and all homework and essay writing is corrected out of class hours in order to maximise teaching/time.
We prepare students for all professional exams.
Summer courses are available for individuals and groups, including accommodation. Please ask about our programmes and prices.
Foreign Language Courses
We run courses in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese and Arabic throughout the year. Other languages are available on request.
All needs are catered for:
- Learning for fun/holidays
- Examinations (GCSE, AS/A Level, Degree level).
You can study in a small group (2 hour session) or individually (90 minute session).
Preparation for Exams
We can help prepare students for school, university and professional examinations:
English Language Examinations
- Cambridge First Certificate
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate
- Cambridge Proficiency
Foreign Language Examinations: All levels (A1 – C1)
- Preparation for Spanish, all levels (A1 – C2), Insituto de Cervantes
- Preparation for French, all levels (A1 – C2), DELF-DALF at the Alliance française
- Preparation for German, all levels (A1 – C2), Goethe Institut